WHY CHOOSE KAHU SURF SCHOOL IN HONOLULU?
Kahu Surf School in Waikiki Beach is the best place for beginner surfers in Honolulu! Guaranteed to Stand Up on a Surfboard. Over 30 Years of Teaching Surfing. High-Quality Surfboards.
Whether you’re 7 or 65 years old, a first-timer or someone who has tried surfing before – Kahu Surf School in Waikiki Beach is here to help you learn! We value traditions and make the ancient Hawaiian sport of surfing approachable for you.
VARIETY OF SURFING LESSONS & LOCATION
We offer 1HR & 2HR private (one-on-one), semi-private (2 people), group (3-4 people) surf lessons as well as 3,5 & 10 surf lessons packages right behind The Duke Kahanamoku Statue. Duke Kahanamoku is a Native Hawaiian surfer and the Olympic gold swimmer. In other words, he was the first person who popularized the sport of surfing around the world.
SURF LESSON VIDEO OPTION
Honolulu is one of the beautiful places. The name of the city is “calm port” in Hawaiian. Above all, you will enjoy its views, beaches, perfect waves, and its warm and cloud-free climate as well.
Appreciate Waikiki surf videos and photos with GoPro. Our high-quality surfboards include action cameras as well. Our surfboards are compatible with GoPro accessories:
- Easily film your surf technique while you are riding
- Share your Waikiki surf videos and photos with the world
- Analyze your style and make corrections
If you book a package (3, 5 or 10 surf lessons) we use a surf video analysis to improve your surf technique and you get it for free.
Book a video package to picture your surfing.
BEST PLACE FOR BEGINNER SURFERS
Waikiki Beach offers the best conditions for your surfing.
- The water is quite shallow for long-distance and the average temperature here is warm, ranging between 81°F (27.2°C) in September and 76°F (24.4°C) in March.
- The waves are slow and calm. You will get a long wave ride all year round.
- The surf is known for its long rolling break.
Surf School in Waikiki Beach is the perfect place for beginner surfers and kids to learn to surf.